Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder
- The condiment compartment has a wide neck for easy refills.
- Separate Battery compartment for easy battery installment.
- Adjustable coarseness for every need and preference.
- Light at the bottom for convenience.
- Rubber Lids to protect your table and counter-tops.
- Easy one-hand operation
- You can use the grinder with either dry coarse salt or peppercorns
- The salt should be dry and coarse. If it is too moist, then leave it to air dry for up to 48 hours. Do not use fine salt
- The peppercorns should not be bigger than 0.2" or 5mm
- Use only name brand non-rechargeable AA batteries
- Clean the grinder every 6 months or as needed
Let`s admit it! We all have been in need of salt or pepper, but with only one free hand!
While manual pepper mills tend to deliver a more consistent grind, the Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder offer effortless, one-handed use that’s easy on the wrists and the eyes. You will love the sleek look of the often stainless steel, more modern-looking Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder.
How to Use :