Ultrasonic Commercial Grade Jewelry & Parts Cleaner (1.3 L)
- Ultrasonic Power: 60w; heating power: 50w; capacity 1.3 liters; temperature setting range: 0-80℃; (0-176℉）, time setting range: 1 - 30 minutes
- High-Quality Material: Made Of Excellent Stainless Steel, Sturdy, Anti-Corrosion, Rust-Proof And No Water Leakage For Longer Service Time.
- LED DIGITAL: Large digital timer and temperature display for precise wash time and temperature control. Effectively clean a small number of imprinted particles.
- EASY TO OPERATE: After connecting the power supply, simply set the cleaning time and temperature setting time, then press the switch button, the work indicator will light up and start cleaning.
- Mulit-Use: Our digital ultrasonic cleaner is used to clean dirt, oil, and bacteria that are difficult to peel off in metal products. Suitable for cleaning electronic tools, jewelry, glasses, dental equipment, etc. Widely used in services, electronics, pharmaceuticals, machinery, chemicals, and many other fields.
✅【Ultrasonic Cleaner】The ultrasonic cleaner is a microprocessor-controlled device that uses ultrasonic or high-frequency sound waves to clean the jewelry and other delicate items.
✅【Cleaning Method】Microscopic bubbles that expand and rapidly collapse cause cavitation, which creates an effective cleaning action on the surface of the object being cleaned.
✅【High Frequency】High working frequency increases ultrasonic activity. Cleaning times and temperatures controlled electronically.
✅【Wide Application】Used to clean many different types of objects, including jewelry, lenses, and other optical parts, watches, dental and surgical instruments, and so on. They are used in many jewelry workshops, watchmakers' establishments, and electronic repair workshops.
What items you can clean:
Foot care instruments
Dental and laboratory parts Nozzle
Circuit boards print
1. Please do not use it when the tank is empty. Turn off after use and the network.
2. Do not use solvents and corrosive or flammable solutions, as they will damage the device.
3. When adding or changing the liquid, the power supply must be disconnected.
4. Cleaning jewelry made with adhesive or tape can break from ultrasonic waves