6.5 inch Damascus steel Japanese Chef Knife
If you're looking for a upgraded chef knife, this Elite 8 inch chef knife would be your most wise choice. The superior quality is unmatchable and this knife is an impressive surprise for anyone who receives it.
Made of top rated Japanese 10Cr15CoMoV high carbon stainless steel (also called Damascus steel). It's 67 layers crafted. It takes at least 2 months to produce 1 knife. The handle adopts the ergonomic design of streamline and anti-slip function, which is comfortable and safe to use.. It comes ready to use straight out of the box.
- Handle material: Using materials of color wood; no fading, shrinking, or modifying;
- Blade material: The blade is made of 67 layers of Damascus steel; the 10Cr15CoMoV high carbon steel is selected for the steel core whose hardness is stable at 60 ± 2HRC, showing its excellence in high sharpness and durability.
- Design: The handle, knife and blade are designed in European and American contracted style, which is fashion, simple and full of artistic.
- Handle: The handle adopts the ergonomic design of streamline and anti-slip function, which is comfortable and safe to use.
- Blade type: The double edged blade and slightly curvature design are suitable for all kinds of users.
- Artistry: With high-quality 67-layer Damascus steel, the steel cascade shows smooth, delicate, natural, beautiful and highly artistic lines.
- Blade and handle do not contain harmful elements;
- The blade has a strong anti-rust function;
- Knife face is treated with mirror which is easy to clean so bacteria will not grow on it.