Induction Pen Electric Tester
- Testing Range: The tester can detect voltages in the range of approximately 12 to 1000V.
- Warning Note: To avoid electric shock, do not use the battery cover before it is properly locked in place. It requires 2 AAA batteries (you need to prepare by yourself).
- Automatically Shut Down: The tester will automatically and safely shut down when the tester is not operating for about 5 minutes and no voltage signal is detected.
- Battery Undervoltage Indication: When the battery voltage is lower than about 2.6V, the power indicator will flash 3 times and the buzzer automatically shut down with a large sound, please replace the battery in time.
- Inductive Signal Indicator: Come with an induction probe (induction head), flashlight, and inductive voltage signal indicator. The signal strength indicator has high (H), medium (M), low (L) and other functions.
This Voltage Sensitivity, Induction Pen Electric Tester is the most advanced and innovative design to test different voltage types inside your home. It can solve automotive and household electrical issues. The visible LED lights will shine according to the signal density (low, medium, high), the beeper sounds at different frequencies to indicate.