YuWell Protable 5 L/Min 90% O-xyen Concentrator Generators for Home Travel Use(135V)
People who have been suffering from breathing problems require special treatment with the assistance of portable oxygen concentrator generators An oxygen concentrator is a device that concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (typically ambient air) by selectively removing nitrogen to supply an oxygen-enriched product gas stream. YU 300 oxygen concentrators are quiet and comfortable
- Input Power: 135VA
- Oxygen Concentration: 90%~30%
- Flow Range: 1～5L/min
- Noise: Average(Front sode) 43dB(A); Whole unit 49dB(A)
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Dimension: H28cm (11") x W18.5cm (7.3") x D30cm (11.8")
- Safety system:
- Current overload or loose connection, automatic shutdown; Compressor with abnormal high temperature, automatic shutdown;
- Electric classification: Class Ⅱ
- Work system: work continuously.
- NORMAL OPERATION CONDITIONS： Temperature range: 10℃～40℃ (50℉～104℉); Relative humidity: 30%～75%;
- Atmosphere pressure: 860hPa～1060hPa(12.47psi～15.37psi); NOTE: When storage temperature is below 5℃, please keep the equipment in normal working condition for at least 4 hours before using.
- Item Weight 7.5Kg
- Product Dimensions 27 x 17.5 x 29.5 cm
- Power supply AC 220+/-22V,50+/-1Hz
- Input power 100VA
- Oxygen flow 1-5l/min (1l/min>90%)
- Output pressure 45kPa
- Oxygen concentration 30%-90%
- Operation noise ≤40dB
- Safety plastic shell.
- With infrared remote control system, can be operated conveniently. With time collect function: Display the operation time in LCD.
- With timing power off function.
- Anion generating function can improve the alveolar ventilation function and increase the oxygen absorption rate.